Nevada Politics

Nevada Politics, Upcoming Elections, Candidates, Political News, Local Politics

My name is Ron Hibble and I am running for Nevada Assembly in District 36. My district is the largest in America and encompasses Esmeralda, Lincoln, Mineral, Nye, and parts of Churchill Counties. We are the heart of rural Nevada.

No matter what your party persuasion, if you are one of the thousands of Nevadans needing a job, I doubt you much care which party gives it to you. If your home is in foreclosure, the banks don’t care what party you belong to. If you need a doctor in rural Nevada, they don’t ask you what party you belong to before they decide whether or not to put a clinic in your neighborhood. And if you believe in protecting natural resources like water and Gold Butte and Red Rock, the canyons and pristine pathways don’t care what party you belong to. The only thing we care about is getting the job done and I am the right man for the job. 

You can find out more about me on my personal profile page or by visiting my website: RonHibble.com. Feel free to contact me directly at (775) 962-1424 as well.

I'd appreciate your vote for me, Ron Hibble, for Nevada Assembly, District 36 this November 2010. Thank you in advance.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck Ron!
Thanks so much!

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.
Chrome Hearts Rings
Chrome Hearts Sunglasses
Chrome Hearts Wallets
Chrome Hearts iPhone Cases

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Nevada PAC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service